Introverted Girl

Since she felt the urge to smile, she followed the primary rule of her existence and did not do it.
--Princess Melanthe, For My Lady's Heart by Laura Kinsale.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Shouldn't I be sleeping?

It's late and I'm not sleepy. So.............. I'll stay up sketching and listening to Wicked! And possibly nomming some mint-n-chip ice cream. It's calling my name and I'm helpless to resist...

No-no-no. Seriously, I need sleep and I'm going to bed.

Right.

Now.

Or I could stay up watching Moulin Rouge! Just kidding! (Not really). ~puts on Moulin Rouge with plans to take her sketch book and ice cream with her. But -not- her laptop!~

2 comments:

  1. I've been staying up way past my bedtime. I'm pretty sure that my evil overlord boss has noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruh-roh. You have an evil overlord boss too? I think we have a lot in common. ;)

    ReplyDelete