Introverted Girl

Since she felt the urge to smile, she followed the primary rule of her existence and did not do it.
--Princess Melanthe, For My Lady's Heart by Laura Kinsale.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pink Pajamas

...and other things that make me childish:

  • I play hopscotch and other sidewalk games.
  • I jump in the pool. Sometimes. Other times I do sit beside it with my feet in the water like a normal grown-up.
  • I pout. I cry easily, and am easily cheered up by nonsense.
  • I play video games.
  • I read children's books. Everything from Diary of a Wimpy Kid to Magic Treehouse books... all the way up through Young Adult romance novels.

And yes, I wear pink pajamas. All. The. Time. I love them. I'm a full-grown adult by miles and miles, so I shouldn't care about pink pajamas. But here I am, with three sets of them. Plus my pink Pooh-bear shirt, which I count as pajamas with a certain set of super-soft pants that are similarly themed, though they aren't of Winnie the Pooh.

Why pink pajamas? I think I enjoy feeling like a marshmallow peep. Soft and squishy. The 'jamas I'm wearing now are technically white with tiny pink flowers, and pink sewn along the hems of the shorts, but that would have been a long blog post title. I should make some coffee, but honestly I feel like having chocolate milk.

2 comments:

  1. I love pink pajamas. I almost bought some Hello Kitty ones yesterday. I may need to go back to that store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello darling! I adore Hello Kitty, and have some purple Hello Kitty 'jamas myself. *smooches*

    ReplyDelete