Introverted Girl

Since she felt the urge to smile, she followed the primary rule of her existence and did not do it.
--Princess Melanthe, For My Lady's Heart by Laura Kinsale.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Yu Kanda from D. Gray Man

My latest anime obsession is D. Gray Man. <3 Sesshomaru is still my favorite-favorite character, I re-watch InuYasha episodes with him in them because, extreme-love, BUT...



No he is not a girl, but he's prettier than one and I keep feeling like, oh I wish I could RP him. I might ending writing fanfiction like I did with Sesshomaru, but for now I'll just watch D. Gray Man episodes. ^_^

Favorite Yu Kanda lines:

"I'm sorry for involving you in this, but I must take that innocence."

"You're so naïve. We exorcists are destroyers, we're not saviors."

"This coat isn’t a pillow for the wounded… it’s the uniform of an Exorcist!"

"As if I'd shake hands with someone who's cursed."
~ ~ ~

I adore this clip-video someone put together. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment