Introverted Girl

Since she felt the urge to smile, she followed the primary rule of her existence and did not do it.
--Princess Melanthe, For My Lady's Heart by Laura Kinsale.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Stuff I do when I can't sleep

I can't sleep. When that happens, I usually read or write. Sometimes I draw, but I'm not a great artist, nor do I aspire to be one. I draw for fun. I also write for fun, but I do aspire to be a great writer someday. I'm not saying I will be a great writer- I don't have a crystal ball or anything. I'm just saying that it's what I'm working towards.

Lately though, I've been goofing off on the internet at night more than reading, writing, or anything else. So I figured, why not start yet another a blog? And this is why I'm posting this. Because I can't sleep and I'm on the internet anyway. Great reason, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment